Saturday, April 16, 2016

Status Update + Artwork

Hello again! For the past several weeks my schedule has been nuts! I recently starting working on the set of a t.v show called Shots Fired, which is shooting around Charlotte, NC. There have been some really long hours and needless to say that takes away from my other projects.

So What's The Status?

As of right now the adventure is 100% written and 95% of the artwork is complete. The layout work is just about finished and a printer is lined up ready to go! As I said in an earlier post I am planning on launching a Kickstarter campaign to fund a small print run of the adventure, which can be taken to conventions, sold online, etc. I'm currently working on the profile page for that and getting with some DCCRPG writers and artists for any stretch goals that campaign may reach.

In the meantime here is the latest bit of artwork I've received from +Jordyn Boci.

Map 1

Creepy Chamber Handout

Till next time, keep crawling!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...